Inside Microsoft SharePoint 2013
Scot Hillier, Andrew Connell, Ted Pattison, Mirjam van Olst, Wictor Wilen, Kyle Davis
Format: PDF / Kindle (mobi) / ePub
Take a deep dive into SharePoint 2013, and master the intricacies for designing and implementing robust apps and other business solutions for your organization. Led by an author team with in-depth knowledge of SharePoint architecture, you’ll thoroughly explore the SharePoint 2013 development platform and new app model through hands-on tasks and extensive code samples.
Discover how to:
• Create SharePoint-hosted, provider-hosted, and autohosted apps
• Master the new app security model with OAuth and Certificates
• Develop workflows with the SharePoint 2013 workflow model
• Design a custom search experience and create search-based apps
• Leverage the client-side object model and REST APIs
• Produce catalog-driven web sites with Web Content Management capabilities
• Get cloud-based data sources with Business Connectivity Services
• Create and utilize remote event receivers for lists and libraries
• Generate new social networking apps and solutions
Files for standard master pages and themes -->
To generate an ID that is unique at a scope higher than site collection, such as web applications or even the whole farm. GetDocumentUrlsById(). This method accepts a Document ID string and returns a list of URLs for the corresponding document. It can return multiple values, because developers can copy documents programmatically from one location to another and specify that the Document ID be retained on the copied instance. GetSampleDocumentIdText(). This method generates a sample Document ID.
To. Within that site collection, you can iterate through the SPWeb, SPList, and SPListItem objects. Keep in mind, though, that a sandboxed solution is only allowed to consume a limited amount of resources. These resources are normalized to Resource Points. When the Resource Points of a specific site collection have been used up, all sandboxed solutions in that site collection are shut down until the Resource Points are reset. This happens once every 24 hours by default. This makes iterating.